Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
Music video for Nick Jonas’ debut single "Chains" will premiere on MTV.com on July 30th, 6am ET
Anyway what I’m basically saying is yes I wanna be spanked and called a dirty slut when I’m turned on but hell no I would not take that if it were in a serious situation outside of the bedroom. Women are capable of knowing the difference stop making it seem like we’re all naive and incomprehensible under a mans touch
[Taylor Swift] doesn’t have to be your taste, and I can totally understand why someone wouldn’t be into her, but choosing to write off a young woman completely because she “has too many feelings” is just typical, old school misogyny…If you’re willing to paint this woman as the crazy bitch ex-girlfriend because she uses her platform to call out men’s bullshit behavior, you’re contributing to a culture that assumes all women’s feelings are irrational and worthless. (x)
Listen to Nick Jonas debut as a solo artist with “Chains”
With the wine-stained lips, yes, you’re nothing but trouble
Cold to the touch but she’s warm as a devil
I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul
She tasted the break and I can’t give her more (?)
You got me in chains
You got me in chains for your love
But I wouldn’t change
Premiere: Nick Jonas makes his solo debut with “Chains.” ©
Nick Jonas mocking people